Contract Research Organisation
The CRO of the HCRS provides high quality services in Cardiovascular & Medical Research. The advantage of the Cardiology focus is the establishment of a network, in Greece, of more than 70 Investigators who are selected on the basis of their expertise in the field of cardiology & academic qualifications, but also their extensive experience in clinical trials, covering geographically the entirety of the Greek territory. Being able to provide access to recognised key opinion leaders from around the global, HCRS helps to optimise the recruitment strategies of Clients. This provides the sponsor maximum efficiency in the trial preparation phase and a motivated team of Investigators who conduct clinical research studies such as:
A non-exhaustive list of cardiovascular indications that the HCRS has successfully been involved is the following:
The involvement in Clinical Trials in metabolic and pulmonary diseases such as diabetes, dyslipidaemia, obesity, COPD, pulmonary hypertension, etc., is also included in the working field of the HCRS.
If you are an investigator or a sponsor and you are interested in participating or developing an HCRS Clinical Research program, please contact the CRO Manager, Ms. Maria Grammatikou, at +30 210 6723827 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Williams B, Cockcroft JR, Kario K et al. Effects of Sacubitril/Valsartan Versus Olmesartan on Central Hemodynamics in the Elderly With Systolic Hypertension: The PARAMETER Study
Hypertension. 2017;69:411-420. … more
- Aro AL, Rusinaru C, Uy-Evanado A et al. Syncope and risk of sudden cardiac arrest in coronary artery disease. Int. J. Cardiol. 2017; 231:26-30 … more
- Raaijmakers A, Zhang ZY, Claessens J et al. Does Extremely Low Birth Weight Predispose to Low-Renin Hypertension? Hypertension. 2017; 69:443-449. … more
- McCord J, Cabrera R, Lindahl B et al for the TRAPID-AMI Investigators. Prognostic Utility of a Modified HEART Score in Chest Pain Patients in the Emergency Department.
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2017;10:e003101. … more
- Aisu H, Saito M, Inaba S et al. Association of worsening arterial stiffness with incident heart failure in asymptomatic patients with cardiovascular risk factors. Hypertens Res 2017 40: 173-180 … more
- Galløe AM, Kelbæk H, Thuesen L et al. 10-Year Clinical Outcome After Randomization to Treatment by Sirolimus- or Paclitaxel-Eluting Coronary Stents. JACC 2017;69:616-624 … more
- Nielles-Vallespin, S., Khalique, Z., et al. Assessment of Myocardial Microstructural Dynamics by In Vivo Diffusion Tensor Cardiac Magnetic Resonance JACC 2017;69:661-676 … more
- Yeh, R. W., Silber, S., et al. 5-Year Safety and Efficacy of Resolute Zotarolimus-Eluting Stent: The RESOLUTE Global Clinical Trial Program . JACC:Cardiov. Interv. 2017;10:247-254 … more
- Rezkalla, S. H., Stankowski, R. V., et al. Management of No-Reflow Phenomenon in the Catheterization Laboratory. JACC:Cardiov. Interv. 2017;10:215-223 … more
- Mahabadi, A. A., Möhlenkamp, S., et al. CAC Score Improves Coronary and CV Risk Assessment Above Statin Indication by ESC and AHA/ACC Primary Prevention Guidelines.
JACC: Cardiov. Imag. 2017;10:143-153 … more