The Hellenic Cardiovascular Research Society (HCRS) is seeking to recruit a Physician Cardiologist to be based in the HCRS office in Athens, working full or part time as a Medical Executive.
The position holder will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop & present clinical research projects of the Society
- Coordinate the preparation of scientific papers of the Society
- Support the Clinical Research Department in the management of clinical studies, as appropriate
- Propose topics & coordinate the HCRS Scientific Conferences/Congresses that take place twice annually
- Provide updates for the HCRS website with regards to new advances in the cardiology field
The ideal candidate should hold the following qualifications:
- Degree in Medicine, specialty in cardiology
- A further postgraduate degree (Masters, PhD) will be highly appreciated
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken & written)
- Previous experience in medical positions in the industry (preferably in a multinational company or a CRO) will be highly considered
- In-depth knowledge/expertise in cardiology
- Ability to develop, interpret and communicate clinical research data
- Experience of late-phase clinical trials will be highly appreciated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Applicants should send a CV/resumé to the HCRS secretariat:
Fax: 210 6775135
e-mail: info at cardioresearch dot net.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
- Williams B, Cockcroft JR, Kario K et al. Effects of Sacubitril/Valsartan Versus Olmesartan on Central Hemodynamics in the Elderly With Systolic Hypertension: The PARAMETER Study
Hypertension. 2017;69:411-420. … more
- Aro AL, Rusinaru C, Uy-Evanado A et al. Syncope and risk of sudden cardiac arrest in coronary artery disease. Int. J. Cardiol. 2017; 231:26-30 … more
- Raaijmakers A, Zhang ZY, Claessens J et al. Does Extremely Low Birth Weight Predispose to Low-Renin Hypertension? Hypertension. 2017; 69:443-449. … more
- McCord J, Cabrera R, Lindahl B et al for the TRAPID-AMI Investigators. Prognostic Utility of a Modified HEART Score in Chest Pain Patients in the Emergency Department.
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2017;10:e003101. … more
- Aisu H, Saito M, Inaba S et al. Association of worsening arterial stiffness with incident heart failure in asymptomatic patients with cardiovascular risk factors. Hypertens Res 2017 40: 173-180 … more
- Galløe AM, Kelbæk H, Thuesen L et al. 10-Year Clinical Outcome After Randomization to Treatment by Sirolimus- or Paclitaxel-Eluting Coronary Stents. JACC 2017;69:616-624 … more
- Nielles-Vallespin, S., Khalique, Z., et al. Assessment of Myocardial Microstructural Dynamics by In Vivo Diffusion Tensor Cardiac Magnetic Resonance JACC 2017;69:661-676 … more
- Yeh, R. W., Silber, S., et al. 5-Year Safety and Efficacy of Resolute Zotarolimus-Eluting Stent: The RESOLUTE Global Clinical Trial Program . JACC:Cardiov. Interv. 2017;10:247-254 … more
- Rezkalla, S. H., Stankowski, R. V., et al. Management of No-Reflow Phenomenon in the Catheterization Laboratory. JACC:Cardiov. Interv. 2017;10:215-223 … more
- Mahabadi, A. A., Möhlenkamp, S., et al. CAC Score Improves Coronary and CV Risk Assessment Above Statin Indication by ESC and AHA/ACC Primary Prevention Guidelines.
JACC: Cardiov. Imag. 2017;10:143-153 … more